Each type of rations is developed on the basis of the invention of Optimeal experts - IMMUNITY SUPPORT MIX - and is enriched with a number of components necessary to maintain the immune system of animals.
The source of Beta-glucans, MacroGuard, will suppress the work of the animal's immune system, which will start a long and healthy life.
MacroGard® is a source of ß-glucans.
Beta-1,3 / 1,6-glucan are natural compounds found in the cell walls of fungi and yeast.
The specific structure of beta-1,3 / 1,6-glucans allows them to connect with certain receptors on the surface of leukocytes (macrophages, granulocytes and normal killers) according to a key and lock principle.
This compound causes activation of macrophages, strengthens the innate immune system and promotes increased production of immunoglobulins
MacroGard® is the source of purified beta-1,3 / 1,6-glucans isolated from baker's yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Beta-1,3 / 1,6-glucans help:
- To strengthen the natural protective forces of young animals
- Prevent the decrease in the immune status of older animals
- Strengthen immunity during stress or illness
- To strengthen the immune response after vaccination
- Significantly increase the antibody titre of milk
- Reduce plasma concentrations of proinflammatory cytokines IL-6 and TNF-α and increase the concentration of anti-inflammatory cytokine IL-10 (reduced inflammation)
The new generation Actigen prebiotic will provide healthy digestion to your pet by maintaining a balance of beneficial microflora in the intestine. This ingredient is developed from the outer layer of yeast cells and positively affects the health of the digestive system of pets. It attracts pathogenic bacteria and, by attaching them to itself, removes them from the digestive system.
The innovative ACTIGEN probiotic has other effects:
- prevents the likelihood that the pathogenic microflora will adhere to the wall of the intestine;
- increases the number of bifid bacteria and lactobacilli in the lumen of the intestine;
- provides the necessary pH value, which is necessary for the operation of enzymes;
- increases the amount of Ig A contained in the intestinal mucosa;
- improves the quantity and quality of faeces;
- increases the immune response to vaccination (by about 20%);
- improves the process of digesting soluble fibre.
Natural, rosemary-based antioxidant SubSTAR ULTRA protects food from spoilage, and also protects the cells of the animal body from damage, strengthens immunity and prevents diseases due to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Omega 3 and 6 / zinc / biotin helps maintain healthy skin and beautiful hair.
Omega-3 fatty acids - Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids.
Sources of Omega-3 fatty acids: salmon oil, salmon, flax seeds.
Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to:
- Reduction of inflammation regardless of location
- Decreased manifestations of allergies
- Healthy brain development and vision
- Joint health
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Healthy skin and shiny coat
Zinc has an extremely strong anti-inflammatory effect both on the intestines (with ingestion), and on the skin and coat.
Biotin - "The Beauty Vitamin" - due to the content of sulphur in its formula improves the synthesis of collagen, which has a very positive effect on the condition of the skin and coat.
Vegetables and herbs
Chamomile flowers - have antispasmodic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, choleretic effect, reduce allergic reactions, increase the secretory activity of the digestive glands
Marigolds contain carotenoid lutein from which zeaxanthin is formed in the eye tissues (they are part of the yellow spot that is located in the centre of the retina).
Pumpkin is a source of fibre (prebiotic) and vitamins of natural origin.
Beet pulp is a source of soluble fibre (prebiotic).
Green peas - a source of vegetable protein, vitamins, minerals, fibre.
Carrots are a source of beta-carotene (provitamin A), vitamins, minerals, fibre.
Flax seeds - has an enveloping, anti-inflammatory effect, covering the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract with a thin layer, protects them against irritation.
Borage oil - source of Omega-6 and Omega-3, saponins, tannins, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, phytohormones
Burdock root contains proteins, essential oils, vitamins B, C, E, A, P, tannins, salts of minerals, organic acids. Has anti-inflammatory effect.
Thyme has a good bactericidal effect against pathogenic coccal flora and pathogenic fungi, as well as ribbon parasites.
Yeast is a source of protein and B vitamins.
Cranberries are a source of vitamin C (antioxidant) and pectin (prebiotic). Regulates the pH of urine.
The mucus of the althaea root has an enveloping effect, protecting the mucous membranes from damage.