Grain Free wet food for adult dogs – VEAL and CHICKEN FILLET in sauce
- Grain-free (gluten-free)
- High content of purified water to keep the urinary system healthy
- Pieces of veal and chicken fillet provide the dog with high quality easily digestible protein of animal origin
- Berries and herbs in the food are a natural source of vitamins and vegetable fiber
- High vegetable content prevents the development of diabetes due to carbohydrates with low glycemic index
- Contains unique Immunity Support Mix complex for immunity strengthening
- Omega-3 and 6, zinc, biotin help keep the skin of the dog healthy and fur shiny
- Contains 99,80 % protein of animal origin
meat and animal derivatives (no less than 93 % in slices), including 17 % of chicken fillet, 4 % of veal, minerals, vegetable by-products (cranberry 0,04 %, marigold meal (source of lutein) 0,01 %, burdock root, marshmallow root, chamomile flowers 0,01 %, nettle 0,01 %, thyme 0,01 %), oils and fats (salmon oil, borage oil), various sugars (natural brown color), Actigen™ (source of prebiotic-mannan-oligosaccharides) 0,01 %, MacroGard® (source of ß-glucan) 0,01 %.
|crude oils and fat||4,5 %|
|crude ash||1,2 %|
|crude fibre||0,3 %|
|Per kg of product: omega-3 fatty acids||1 g|
|EPA / DHA||0,7 g|
|Per kg of product: omega-6 fatty acids||5,9 g|
Additives: Nutritional additives (per kg of product), mg/kg:
|vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol E671)||120 IU|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||32|
|vitamin E (α-tocopherol acetate E307)||80|
|vitamin B1 (thiamin)||1,43|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||0,22|
|vitamin H (biotin)||0,03|
Metabolizable energy per 100 g of pet food: 359,9 kJ (86,02 kcal).
Storage: in dry and cool place at temperature from +6 ºС to +30 ºС.
Do not keep an opened package in the refrigerator for more than 48 hours.
Manufactured under license for technology of Swiss company: Swiss Pet Nutrition Group GmbH, c/o BDO AG, Industriestrasse 53, P.O. Box 30, 6312 Steinhausen-Zug, Switzerland.
|animal weight, kg||pet food quantity, packages per day|
|4-6||3+½ - 4+⅔|
|6-8||4+¾ - 5+¾|
|8-10||5+¾ - 7|
Feeding should be adjusted to real animals needs according to individual activity, age, outside condition.
The meal should be at room temperature.
Pet food must be introduced gradually (at least during the first five days).
A pet must have regular access drinking water.