- 85 g / 3 oz
Grain free сomplete сanned pet food for puppies of miniature and small breeds - with VEAL and CHICKEN FILLET in sauce
- Grain-free (gluten-free)
- High content of purified water to keep the urinary system healthy
- Meets the highest need of puppy in calories for rapid growth and active play
- Pieces of veal and chicken fillet provide the puppy with high quality easily digestible protein of animal origin
- Berries, herbs and vegetables in the food are a natural source of vitamins and vegetable fiber
- High vegetable content prevents the development of diabetes due to carbohydrates with low glycemic index
- Contains the Immunity Support Mix complex for immunity strengthening
- Omega-3 and 6, zinc, and biotin help keep the skin of the puppy healthy and fur shiny. Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA improve puppy's mental abilities
- Contains 99,7 % protein of animal origin
Meat - ingredient №1 Added fresh!
Special immune complex
meat and animal derivatives (no less than 92 % in slices), including 17 % of chicken fillet, 4 % of veal, oils and fats (salmon oil, borage oil), minerals, vegetable by-products (cranberry 0,04 %, marigold meal (source of lutein) 0,01 %, burdock root, marshmallow root, chamomile flowers 0,01 %, nettle 0,01 %, thyme 0,01 %), various sugars (natural brown color), Actigen™ (source of prebiotic-mannan-oligosaccharides) 0,01 %, MacroGard® (source of ß-glucan) 0,01 %.
|crude oils and fat||5,7 %|
|crude ash||1,2 %|
|crude fibre||0,3 %|
|Per kg of product: omega-3 fatty acids||2,4 g|
|EPA / DHA||2 g|
|Per kg of product: omega-6 fatty acids||6,7 g|
Additives: Nutritional additives (per kg of product), mg/kg:
|vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol E671)||300 IU|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||80|
|vitamin E (α-tocopherol acetate E307)||200|
|vitamin B1 (thiamin)||3,58|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||0,56|
|vitamin H (biotin)||0,07|
Metabolizable energy per 100 g of pet food:
391,28 kJ (93,52 kcal).
Best before date: two years.
Storage: in dry and cool place at temperature from +6 ºС to +30 ºС.
Do not keep an opened package in the refrigerator for more than 48 hours.
Manufactured under license for technology of Swiss company: Swiss Pet Nutrition Group GmbH, c/o BDO AG, Industriestrasse 53, P.O. Box 30, 6312 Steinhausen-Zug, Switzerland.
|Adult animal weight / packages per day||Puppy’s age|
|2 months||4 months||6 months||8 months||10 months|
|3 kg||3||4||3 + ½||2 + ½||2|
|4 kg||4||5||4 + ½||3 + ½||3|
|6 kg||5||6||6+ ½||5 + ½||4 + ½|
|8 kg||6 + ½||7+ ½||8||6||5 + ½,|
|10 kg||7 + ½||9 + ½||9||7 + ½||6 + ½|
Feeding amounts should be adjusted to real animal needs.
The meal should be at room temperature.
Pet food must be introduced gradually (at least during the first five days).
A pet must have regular access drinking water.