Wet cat food for sterilised cats with TURKEY and CHICKEN FILLET in sauce
-Balanced mineral content maintains the health of the urinary tract through the formation of urine with low concentdiet of crystals and optimum pH
- Special amino acid L-carnitine promotes the conversion of excessive body fat into energy and maintains a perfect cat's body build
- Fresh meat of turkey in the form of minced meat provides the cat with high quality easily digestible protein of animal origin that promotes healthy digestion
- Contains Immunity Support Mix complex for immunity strengthening, herbs good for health, berries, natural antioxidants and prebiotics
- Omega-3 and 6, zinc, biotin help keep the skin of the cat healthy and fur shiny
- Contains 56,88 % protein of animal origin
meat and animal derivatives (no less than 79 % in slices), including 17 % of chicken fillet, 4 % of turkey, сereals, vegetable by-products (cranberry 0,03 %, marigold meal (source of lutein) 0,01 %, burdock root, marshmallow root, chamomile flowers 0,005 %, nettle 0,005 %, thyme 0,005 %), minerals, oils and fats (salmon oil, borage oil), various sugars (natural brown color), Actigen™ (source of prebiotic-mannan-oligosaccharides) 0,01 %, MacroGard® (source of ß-glucan) 0,01 %.
|crude oils and fat||2,8 %|
|crude ash||1,5 %|
|crude fibre||0,85 %|
|Per kg of product: omega-3 fatty acids||0,6 g|
|Per kg of product: omega-6 fatty acids||3,7 g|
Additives: Nutritional additives (per kg of product), mg/kg:
|vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol E671)||105 IU|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||28|
|vitamin E (α-tocopherol acetate E307)||70|
|vitamin B1 (thiamin)||1,25|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||0,2|
|vitamin H (biotin)||0,02|
Metabolizable energy per 100 g of pet food: 342,24 kJ (81,8 kcal).
Storage: in dry and cool place at temperature from +6 ºС to +30 ºС .
Do not keep an opened package in the refrigerator for more than 48 hours.
Manufactured under license for technology of Swiss company: Swiss Pet Nutrition Group GmbH, c/o BDO AG, Industriestrasse 53, P.O. Box 30, 6312 Steinhausen-Zug, Switzerland
a typical adult cat (4 kg) needs 1+⅔ – 2+⅔ packages per day, preferably divided over 2 meals.
Feeding should be adjusted to real animals needs according to individual activity, age, outside condition.
The meal should be at room temperature.
Pet food must be introduced gradually (at least during the first five days).
A pet must have regular access drinking water.