Wet food for adult cats with VEAL in cranberry sauce
• High content of purified water to keep the urinary system healthy
• Fresh lamb meet provides the cat with high quality easily digestible protein of animal origin which promotes healthy digestion
• Contains Immunity Support Mix complex, herbs good for health, berries and prebiotics
• Omega-3 and 6, zinc, biotin help keep the skin of the cat healthy and fur shiny
• Contains 72,5 % protein of animal origin
• SUPER PREMIUM formula. The diet is manufactured under the supervision of veterinarians using the technology of the Swiss company Swiss Pet Nutrition Group
meat and animal derivatives (no less than 80 % in slices), including not less than 4 % of veal, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin (cranberry 1,05 %, marigold meal (source of lutein) 0,01 %, burdock root, marshmallow root, chamomile flowers 0,01 %, ettle 0,01 %, thyme 0,01 %), minerals, oils and fats (salmon oil, borage oil), various sugars (natural brown color), Actigen™ (source of prebiotic-mannan-oligosaccharides) 0,01 %, MacroGard ®(source of ß-glucan) 0,01 %.
|crude oils and fat||4 %|
|crude ash||1,5 %|
|crude fibre||0,3 %|
|Per kg of product: omega-3 fatty acids||0,7 g|
|Per kg of product: omega-6 fatty acids||5,4 g|
Additives. Nutritional additives (per kg of product), mg/kg:
|vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol E671)||150 IU|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||40|
|vitamin E (α-tocopherol acetate E307)||100|
|vitamin B1 (thiamin)||1,79|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||0,28|
|vitamin H (biotin)||0,04|
Metabolizable energy per 100 g of pet food: 444,03 kJ (106,13 kcal).
Best before date: two years.
Storage: in dry and cool place at temperature from +6 ºС to +30 ºС.
Manufactured under license for technology of Swiss company: Swiss Pet Nutrition Group GmbH, c/o BDO AG, Industriestrasse 53, P.O. Box 30, 6312 Steinhausen-Zug, Switzerland.
A typical adult cat (4 kg) needs approximately 2 - 3 packages per day, preferably divided over 2 meals. Feeding amounts should be adjusted to real cat’s needs according to individual activity, age, outside condition.
Do not keep an opened package in the refrigerator for more than 48 hours.
The meal should be at room temperature.
Pet food must be introduced gradually (at least during the first five days).
A pet must have regular access drinking water.